1. Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy Although Chmerkovskiy has never taken home the mirror ball, his partner brings with her unique experience that we feel may help her on “DWTS.” In addition to being able to flip every which way,Hernandez is used to performing rhythmic routines which are, in essence, dances
2. Marilu Henner & Derek HoughSince childhood, Hough — who returned to “DWTS” at the last minute after learning that “Singin’ in the Rain” on Broadway had been postponed — has the most wins under his belt of any pro on the show. Hough took home the mirror ball in Season 7 with Brooke Burke, Season 10 with Nicole Scherzinger, Season 11 with Jennifer Grey, Season 16 with Kellie Pickler, Season 17 with Amber Riley and Season 21 with Bindi
3. Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Amber Rose has been known to show off her booty shaking on Instagram and with Maksim by her side to teach her new ways to utilize her abilities on “DWTS,” we’re certain they’re going to be a force to be reckoned with.
4. Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke
Training to be an Olympian takes hard work, dedication and, of course, physical ability. Given Lochte’s numerous trips to different Olympic games and Burke’s years of competing on “DTWS,” we think they stand a pretty good chance of winning — let’s just hope Lochte’s as good on the dancefloor as he is in the pool.
6. Calvin Johnson & Lindsay ArnoldIf Johnson’s able to translate his fancy footwork on the football field into his routines in the ballroom, he and Arnold may just be unstoppable. If not, however, the results could be disastrous for them.
8. Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev
9.James Hinchcliffe & Sharna BurgessBurgess has had years to prep for a “DWTS” win, but for Hinchcliffe this is all new. While he could pull out some exceptional skills on the dance floor, he may also find that he’s in over his hea
10.Jana Kramer & Gleb SavchenkoNeither Kramer nor Savchenko are strangers to dancing or the spotlight, so there’s definitely a chance for this duo to sweep the competition.
Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber
Jolé is known for her mini Britney Spears impression, which means she knows a thing or two about moving her body to the music. Couple her talent with Farber’s professional dance skills and you’ve got a potentially show-stopping team.
The Australian dancer seized the opportunity to ask Emma an important question — “Will you marry me?” Shocked, she accepted and the rest of the “DWTS” cast appeared on stage to celebrate with the soon-to-be newlyweds.
|Celebrity||Notability (known for)||Professional partner||Status|
|Jake T. Austin||Actor||Jenna Johnson||Eliminated 1st
on September 20, 2016
|Rick Perry||Politician||Emma Slater||Eliminated 2nd
on September 27, 2016
|Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds||R&B singer-songwriter||Allison Holker||Eliminated 3rd
on October 4, 2016
|Vanilla Ice||Rapper||Witney Carson||Eliminated 4th
on October 4, 2016