Tips and tricks to care for your wardrobe hero
- Wash right – Turn jeans inside out and choose a cold water . Separate from other dark to prevent staining.
- Zip all zippers and button all buttons to prevent them from damaging other clothing.
- Say goodbye to stains by squeezing soap onto a sponge and gently dabbing the area.
- Line dry your jeans.- if times is tight, throw them in a low – heat dry cycle with dry sheets to reduce wrinkling .
- Wash denim at last once before tailoring to ensure the most accurate fit.