NATIONAL FORGET-ME-NOT DAY
Forget-Me-Not Day takes place on November 10, 2016. It is a day to remember family and friends. You can use Forget-Me-Not Day as a chance to get in touch with anyone you haven’t seen in a while. It feels good finding out that there is someone out there who remembers us. Therefore Forget-Me-Not Day offers the perfect opportunity to grab your smart phone and let somebody know exactly this.
The Forget-Me-Not is a beautiful blue blooming flower which is often used a symbol for remembrance. You can also give away Forget-Me-Nots as a present to your beloved one, making sure that you will always remember them. In Australia and other countries Forget-Me-Not Day is associated with the Alzheimer’s Association, and they organize a fund raiser.
Where is the event?
When is the event?
Thursday, the 10th of November 2016
- Donepezil (Aricept) is the only Alzheimer’s drug approved to treat all stages of the disease. …
- Galantamine (Razadyne) is approved to treat mild to moderate Alzheimer’s. …
- Rivastigmine (Exelon) is approved for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- Donepezil (Aricept) is approved to treat all stages of Alzheimer’s.
- Rivastigmine (Exelon) is approved to treat mild to moderate Alzheimer’s.
- Galantamine (Razadyne) is approved to treat mild to moderate Alzheimer’s.