Justice League is scheduled to be released on November 17, 2017 in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D.
Months after the events of Batman v Superman, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince assemble a team of metahumans to face the catastrophic threat of Steppenwolf and the Parademons who are on the hunt for three Mother Boxes on Earth
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne / Batman:
- A billionaire socialite and owner of Wayne Enterprises who dedicates himself for protecting Gotham City from its criminal underworld as a highly trained, masked vigilante.
- Henry Cavill as Clark Kent / Superman:
- A Kryptonian survivor and journalist for the Daily Planet with superhuman abilities. On February 5, 2016, Cavill announced on social media that he had already started exercising for the film in advance of principal photography.
- Gal Gadot as Diana Prince / Wonder Woman:
- A 5,000 year-old immortal Amazonian warrior princess and daughter of Zeus.
- Ezra Miller as Barry Allen / Flash:
- A Central City police forensic investigator who can move at superhuman speeds, with his ability to tap into the Speed Force.
- Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman:
- The king of the undersea nation of Atlantis, whose metahuman abilities originate from his Atlantean physiology.
- Ray Fisher as Victor Stone / Cyborg:
- A former college athlete who, after being cybernetically reconstructed with a Mother Box after a near-fatal accident, has powers that allow him to manipulate the technology.
- Ciarán Hinds as Steppenwolf:
- Darkseid’s uncle, who is charged with hunting down the three Mother Boxes on Earth; located in Atlantis, Themyscira, and one that is now a part of the character Cyborg.
Amy Adams, Jeremy Irons and Jesse Eisenberg will reprise their roles as Lois Lane, Alfred Pennyworth and Lex Luthor, respectively,while J. K. Simmons, Willem Dafoe, Amber Heard and Kiersey Clemons portray James Gordon, Nuidis Vulko, Mera and Iris West respectively. Julian Lewis Jones has been cast in an undisclosed role.