BETH KOBLINER is a personal finance commentator and journalist, and author of the New York Times bestseller Get a Financial Life®: Personal Finance in Your Twenties and Thirties. She’s currently writing a new book for parents, Make Your Kid a Money Genius (Even If You’re Not), to be published by Simon & Schuster.
- Ms. Beth Kobliner will teach showing parents how to teach their children (from toddlers to young adults)“Can a book on money be fun for the whole family?
- Your kids will profit from her amazing and brilliant book—and you will too.” to manage money in a smart way.
- If you’ve ever dreaded discussing the financial facts of life with your child, this is the book for you .
- Make Your Kid a Money Genius (Even If You’re Not), a jargon-free, step-by-step guide to help parents of all income levels teach their kids about money.
Ms Beth Kobliner will teach Parent and their children:
- Kid with money.
- How to teach How to Budget and Basic .
- How to deal with Debt .
- How to Paying for College , work , and saving their future .
- Her new book is due out from Simon & Schuster in February 7th 2017
Some questions that I’ll answer in the book:
- Should I pay for chores?
- Should I let my daughter or son get an after – school job.
- How can we start talking about how much we can or can’t afford for college tuition?
- Are my kids old enough to have credit cards.
- Some time I pay for an ‘A’ as bribe is that bad?
- How honset should we be with the kids about our debt or getting laid off?