In the near future, a weary Logan cares for an ailing Professor X in a hide out on the Mexican border. But Logan’s attempts to hide from the world and his legacy are up-ended when a yThis time out, the story follows the adventure that ensues when Logan, who is caring for an ailing Charles Xavier (Patrick Stewart), encounters a mysterious young girl named Laura (Dafne Keen) in need of their help. Jackman has said it will the final installment in the Wolverine series.oung mutant arrives, being pursued by dark forces.
- Hugh Jackman as Logan / Wolverine and X-24
- A physically enhanced mutant with accelerated healing; dealing with his age and ailment
- Patrick Stewart as Charles Xavier / Professor X
- A mutant who is the world’s most powerful telepath, and founder and former leader of the X-Men. Charles’s telepathic abilities have become unstable, and at times he doesn’t even remember who Logan is.
- Richard E. Grant as Zander Rice
- Surgical head of the project Transigen, whose father was killed by Logan during his appearance in X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Boyd Holbrook as Donald Pierce
- Transigen‘s relentless, calculating and intense head of security, and leader of the Reavers.
- Stephen Merchant as Caliban
- A mutant who can sense and track other mutants, who is helping Logan take care of Xavier.
- Dafne Keen as Laura Kinney / X-23
- A mysterious young mutant, who is “very much” like Logan,given that she is the female clone created from his blood, which was shown to be retrieved by the Essex Corporation at the end of X-Men: Apocalypse.
- Elizabeth Rodriguez as Gabriella, a nurse for Transigen and Laura’s surrogate mother.
- Eriq La Salle as Will Munson, the father of a family who helps Logan, Charles, and Laura.
- Elise Nealas Kathryn Munson, Will’s wife.
|Cast overview, first billed only:|
|Richard E. Grant||
|Eriq La Salle||
Rey (as Rey Gallegos)