CEarth Day Checklists on Earth Day in April 20
Pare down plastic
About 300 tons of plastic is mancfactured each year.But only 10 percent gets recycled and reused.
One small fix : Swap plastic grocery store produce bags for reusable ones.
Manger your Mail
More than 100 million trees cut down each year to produce junk mail EarthDay Network estimates .Use tool like cotolgchoice.org & DMA choice .org to stop getting credit card offers and circulator your don’t want.
Go Meatless on Mondays
The meat industry is responsible for a whopping 20 percent of man-made green house gas emissions which pollute our air.shipping meat just once a week for a year is the equipment of taking your car off the road for 320 miles.
Earth Day DIY Healthy Herb Gradren
Make it drain
Herbs don’t like soggroots so choose a pot or planter that provide a way for excess water to escape.
Let the sunshine in
Make sure your plants have at least five hours.of direct sunshine per day.If you’re growing your herbs on your windowsill south – facing windows are typically the sunshine spots.
Snip it the bub
With most plants blooming is a good thing but flowering herbs tend to have weaker flavor.Keep your plants potent by trimming often
Family ‘s Recycling Plan
Respect for natural
- Revel in nature Roll in the grass.
- Identity nature Books and app can help .
- Wade in a stream .
- Walk in the wood.
- Whether it’s a gaden on terrcance windowsill or a single seed in an old boot, watch something grew .
- Start a community graden for every one could plant their own graden.
- Bring a nature indoors .Collect rocks ,feathers, nuture and shells.
- Create nature -inspired art project
- Work in the yard or adopt a space to maintain in conservation and anti pollution effect consume less waste less share more.
- Celebrate the Earth every day nots just once a year.
- To cut down an all the harmful chemicals and reduce that influx disposable catainers in your home.Make your own nontoxix cleaning products with simple ingredients products with a simple ingredients like water vinegar and lemon juice.
- Own at least a dozen refillable water bottles which I use regularly take to school, work , sport games , etc.
- Each week use your 3 Recycling Bins over flow with aluminum cans plastic bottles newspapers and cereal boxes.