A young Peter Parker/Spider-Man, who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero in Spider-Man: Homecoming. Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, Peter returns home, where he lives with his Aunt May, under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark, Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine – distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your freindly neighborhood Spider-Man – but when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened.
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker / Spider-Man:
- A 15-year-old who received spider-like abilities after being bitten by a genetically-modified spider.
- Michael Keaton as Adrian Toomes / Vulture:
- A man with criminal tendencies who runs a New York salvaging company and has a suit consisting of mechanical wings forged from Chitauri technology
- Zendaya as Michelle:One of Parker’s classmates
- Donald Glover?
- Jacob Batalon as Ned:Parker’s best friend and classmate, who enjoys science and who Parker trusts with his secret.
- Laura Harrier as Liz Allan: Parker’s love interest and classmate,with a “type-A” personality.
- Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson:Parker’s rival and classmate.
- Bokeem Woodbine as Herman Schultz / Shocker: A criminal and an accomplice of Toomeswith modified versions of Crossbones’s gauntlets able to shoot vibro-blasts.
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker:
- Peter’s aunt
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark / Iron Man:
- A self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own invention, who is Parker’s mentor and is the creator of Damage Control.