It’s a tragedy that King Reiss took the memories of the world away from them. Because of that, they make the same mistakes over and over again.
- Ymir Fritz.
- Karl Fritz.
- Mr. Reiss.
- Uri Reiss.
- Frieda Reiss.
- Grisha Yeager – Mixed with the Attack Titan.
- Eren Yeager – Current holder. Mixed with the Attack Titan.
In his Titan form, Zeke is an extremely unusual specimen, having a distinct, ape-like appearance. His body structure and facial features are like that of a human’s, he walks upright like one as well. He stands at a previously unseen 17 meters in height. Dark fur covers the large majority of his body, with the exception of his face, hands, feet, and torso. His arms are also elongated, with long fingers and fully-functional thumbs. The proportions of his upper body are similar to those of the Colossus Titan, possessing a massive chest and small head, as well as disproportionately slim arms.His Titan’s eyes possess dark sclera and irises, making it
In his human form, Zeke has a tall, broad, well-toned body with shaggy, pale blond hair and a matching mustache that descends down into his beard. He was seen wearing no shirt, loose pants, combat boots, and circular glasses. He also has a large scar running down his left arm.After his return to Marley, and a four-year time skip, Zeke begins to sport a much more clean-cut look, contrasting with his look while on Paradis. He has his hair cut much shorter, so that it no longer falls into his eyes, and sports a thinner beard.
- Yeager family
- Grisha Yeager (father, deceased)
- Eren Yeager (half-brother)
- Faye Yeager (aunt, deceased)
- Mr. Yeager (grandfather)
- Mrs. Yeager(grandmother)
- Fritz family
- Dina Yeager (mother, deceased)
- Ymir Fritz (ancestor, deceased)
- Maria Fritz (ancestor, deceased)
- Rose Fritz (ancestor, deceased)
- Sheena Fritz (ancestor, deceased)
- Karl Fritz (relative, deceased)
Zeke Yeager of Marley’s Warriors, assigned to take the Founding Titan from inside the Walls.He is the current inheritor of the Beast Titan, and considered by Reiner Braun to be the strongest Warrior,contrasting Levi Ackerman’s title of “humanity’s strongest soldier”.
Zeke is the son of Grisha and Dina Yeager, the older half-brother of Eren Yeager, and a member of the royal family from his mother’s side.
He was first seen within Wall Rose during its supposed breach, after transforming the people of Ragako into Titans.He tater led the attack against the Survey Corps during the battle of Shiganshina District, wiping many of them out. After the battle, he returned to Marley and defended his home from the Mid-East Allied Forces.
Power of the Titans
Zeke is able to transform into a 17-meter Titan referred to as the Beast Titan . He used this form when he transformed the inhabitants of Ragako, wandering between the Walls in his Titan form, and when he fights Reiner in Shiganshina District, so that he follows his commands. He retains his ability to speak even when transformed.
Some of his abilities are:
- Titan Control: Unlike most other Titans, he is able to fluently speak without issue in his Titan form, casually talking to other Titans and even giving them orders which they follow blindly. Zeke’s control is eventually revealed to be limited to those Titans that were transformed with injections directly from his own spinal fluid and a result of his being descended from the Fritz royal bloodline.However, his control over the Titans is not absolute, as the Gluttonous Titan continued to chew on Mike, despite Zeke ordering it not to.
- Regeneration: Just like all Titans, Zeke has the ability to regenerate at a tremendous speed any wound on his Titan or human body. After being fatally wounded by Levi, Zeke seems to have healed part of his face when he encounters Eren.
- Enhanced Strength: He possesses great physical strength, sufficient enough to pick up a horse or even break off large chunks from Wall Rose and hurl them at a great distance away. His throwing ability is second to none, and he creates a visible sonic boom when he throws rocks, effectively throwing them faster than over 700 feet per second. He also seems to possess dexterous hands, as he managed to retrieve Mike’s vertical maneuvering equipment without damaging him or the equipment.
- Human Transformation: Zeke possesses a scream that can transform Subjects of Ymir into Titans. These Titans, unlike the regular Titans encountered, were capable of functioning at night, though Hange has theorized that this may be because of the full moon at the time since moonlight is just reflected sunlight. In order for the human to turn into a Titan, all human must be injected with Zeke’s spinal fluid and Zeke must use his scream at the targets, after doing so they turn into Titans. These Titans seem to obey his orders. He also appears to have the ability to repel Titans as the Titans never attack him like they would other human-controlled Titans.
- Hardening: Zeke is able to harden his Titan body at will to protect himself from attacks. During his brief battle with Levi, he tries to harden the nape of his neck to protect himself. However, this ability needs some time to prepare, as Levi was faster than he is, cutting Zeke before he could harden himself.
- Fighting Skills: He seems to be a very formidable fighter, since he was able to defeat the Armored Titan and inflict him considerable damage without sustaining any visible injury.He is also mentioned as “the most powerful Titan” in the final notes of Chapter 70.According to Reiner, while Levi is indeed powerful, the former claims that he is no match for their lead Warrior. It is unknown if Zeke possesses some combat knowledge outside his Titan form.
- Reiner Braun and Bertolt Hoover – As a fellow Warrior, Zeke serves as Reiner and Bertolt’s superior as their Warchief. While offering encouragement to the two Warriors, he does not hesitate in displaying his dominance as Warchief, settling disagreements he has with them through combat, as demonstrated by his fight with Reiner over his decision to forsake Annie’s well-being in favor of waiting in Shiganshina for the Founding Titan. He is also not above threatening them, as seen when he threatens to have Reiner give up his Titan, and his life in the process, to another Warrior if he ever challenges Zeke to combat and loses again.Four years after their defeat, Zeke still seems to hold Reiner in contempt blaming both himself and Reiner for the war with the Mid-East Allies and the current situation with the Eldians. Although the two of them are still able to work together in the battlefield with Reiner taking enemy fire in Zeke’s stead.
- Annie Leonhart – Zeke appears to be very familiar with Annie, as displayed by his knowledge of her expertise in kicks and his tendency to affectionately refer to her as “Little Annie” Despite this familiarity, he made the decision to wait to save Annie until after he had received the Founding Titan, prioritizing the power over Annie. However, despite his apparent lack of care for Annie, Zeke seems to trust her abilities to an extent, explaining to Bertolt and Reiner that he believes Annie is fine, and in hiding, as she is skilled enough to avoid being captured, and her Titan powers are enough to keep anyone from attempting to harm her.
- Grisha Yeager – Grisha was Zeke’s father, when the Marley government decided to recruit Eldian Warriors, Grisha forced Zeke to enlist as the Eldia Restorationists’ mole. For two years, his parents forced their beliefs and philosophy into Zeke’s mind, eventually causing him to turn on them because of their mistreatment. Aside from disliking his mother, Zeke grew to hate his father for using him. Around twenty years later, Zeke mentions to Eren when meeting him that the two of them are “victims” of Grisha and have been brainwashed by him, showing his dislike for his father. He has disowned Grisha as his father even viewing himself as Grisha’s “former” son and calling him detestable, which is another sign of his disdain for his father.
- Eren Yeager – Eren is Zeke’s younger half-brother.Though they have not had much interaction, Zeke recognized him immediately and told Eren that he understands him and wants him to believe him that they both were victims of their father’s brainwashing. Eren was surprised by Zeke’s resemblance to his father and was initially confused when Zeke said that someday he will come to save him.Of particular note, Zeke’s turning on their father indirectly led to Eren’s birth. Also interesting, Zeke’s mother was the Titan that killed Eren’s mother although he is unaware of this.
- Colt Grice – As the candidate set to inherit the Beast Titan from Zeke, the two share a close camaraderie. Colt greatly admires Zeke’s high status and influence in the Marley military and his unique ability to create and control Titans. The two have a mentor and protégé relationship with Colt standing by his side in important meetings and even playing catch together probably as a form of training for the Beast titan’s long-range attacks.
- Theo Magath – Magath has evidently watched over Zeke to some extent throughout the 22 years Zeke has spent in service to Marley. While he expects Zeke to display the respect towards Marleyan authority that would be expected of any Eldian, he nonetheless openly expresses how impressed Zeke leaves him with his words and actions. He is willing to disclose valuable military information with Zeke, and even accepts his advice on the issues faced by such matters.
- Pieck – Zeke and Pieck appear to share a close camaraderie. During a meeting in his office, Zeke is shown to greatly admire Pieck’s intellect and ability to deduce and solve problems.
- Levi Ackerman – As the Beast Titan and superior to Annie, Reiner, and Bertolt, Zeke serves as one of Levi’s greatest enemies. In turn, Levi’s status as humanity’s strongest soldier made him a priority target for Zeke. During the battle of Shiganshina, Levi blinded and severely wounded Zeke. In vengeance, he told the remaining Titans to kill Levi. While trying to save Bertolt shortly afterwards, Zeke was shocked to see Levi had survived and followed him, forcing him into a tactical retreat. Four years later, when Zeke returned to Marley and reported the events, he admitted that he never wanted to meet Levi or any Ackerman again. After Levi helps lead a surprise attack on Marley, Zeke remembers their last encounter and does not hesitate to order Levi killed.
- Mr. Yeager and Mrs. Yeager – Are Zeke’s grandparents on his father’s side, following the arrest of his parents, Zeke was cared for by them.Zeke loves them greatly as he was seen fondly greeting them after he returns home after the conclusion of the Marley Mid-East War.