Friday, October 4th
Failed comedian Arthur Fleck encounters violent thugs while wandering the streets of Gotham City dressed as a clown. Disregarded by society, Fleck begins a slow dissent into madness as he transforms into the criminal mastermind known as the Joker.
In 1981, a failed stand-up comedian turns to a life of crime and chaos in Gotham City, slowly rising to become a frightening legend.
- Joaquin Phoenix as Arthur Fleck / Joker:
A mentally ill, impoverished stand-up comedian disregarded by society.
- Robert De Niro as Murray Franklin:
A talk show host who plays a role in Arthur’s downfall
- Zazie Beetz as Sophie Dumond:
A cynical single mother and Arthur’s love interest.
- Frances Conroy as Penny Fleck: Arthur’s mother.
- Marc Maron as Ted Marco
- Bill Camp as an officer in the Gotham City Police Department (GCPD).
- Glenn Fleshler as a comedian
- Shea Whigham as an officer in the GCPD.
- Brett Cullen as Thomas Wayne:
A billionaire philanthropist running for mayor of Gotham
- Douglas Hodge as Alfred Pennyworth: The butler and caretaker of the Wayne family.
- Dante Pereira-Olson as Bruce Wayne: The young son of Thomas Wayne, who, in his adulthood, becomes a masked vigilante and the Joker’s archenemy Batman.
- Brian Tyree Henry as a nurse
- Bryan Callen as a stripper
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Based on the television show `Are you Afraid of the Dark?’ created by Ned Kandel and DJ MacHale.
The Woman in the Window
An agoraphobic child psychologist witnesses a crime while spying on her new neighbors, leaving her to determine whether or not to alert the police.
- Amy Adams as Dr. Anna Fox
- Julianne Moore as Jane Russell
- Gary Oldman as Alistair Russell
- Fred Hechinger as Ethan Russell
- Brian Tyree Henry as Detective Little
- Wyatt Russell as David
- Anthony Mackie as Ed Fox
- Jeanine Serralles as Detective Norelli
- Mariah Bozeman as Olivia Fox
- Liza Colón-Zayas as Bina
Friday, October 11th
Zombie slayers Tallahassee, Columbus, Wichita and Little Rock square off against the newly evolved undead.
After the events of the first film, Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita and Little Rock move to the American heartland as they face off against evolved zombies, fellow survivors and the growing pains of the snarky makeshift family.
- Woody Harrelson as Tallahassee
- Jesse Eisenberg as Columbus
- Emma Stone as Wichita / Krista
- Abigail Breslin as Little Rock
- Zoey Deutch as Madison
- Avan Jogia as Berkeley
- Rosario Dawson as Nevada
- Thomas Middleditch
- Luke Wilson
In addition, Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd appear as fictionalized versions of themselves.
Henry Brogan is an elite assassin who becomes the target of a mysterious operative who can seemingly predict his every move. To his horror, he soon learns that the man who’s trying to kill him is a younger, faster, cloned version of himself.
- Will Smith as Henry Brogen, an aging government assassin.
- Smith also portrays Junior, Henry’s assassin clone, via de-aging.
- Clive Owen as Clay Varris, Henry’s ruthless former boss who creates Junior in order to “retire” Henry.
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Danny
- Benedict Wong as Baron
- Linda Emond as Lassiter
- Theodora Miranne as Kitty
- Douglas Hodge
Greed and class discrimination threaten the newly formed symbiotic relationship between the wealthy Park family and the destitute Kim clan.
- Song Kang-ho as Ki-taek
- Lee Sun-kyun as Mr. Park
- Cho Yeo-jeong as Yeon-kyo, Mr. Park’s wife
- Choi Woo-shik as Ki-woo, Ki-taek’s son
- Park So-dam as Ki-jung, Ki-taek’s daughter
- Jang Hye-jin as Chung Sook, Ki-taek’s wife
- Lee Jung-eun as Moon-gwang, the Park family’s housekeeper
- Jung Ziso as Da-hye, Mr. Park’s daughter
- Jung Hyeon-jun as Da-song, Mr. Park’s son
- Park Seo-joon as Ki-woo’s friend and the Park family’s ex-tutor (special appearance)
Friday, October 18th
The Addams Family
Oscar Isaac as Gomez Addams: Oscar Isaac is voicing Gomez Addams, the eccentric patriarch of the Addams family who is also devoted to his wife and children. In addition to The Addams Family, Isaac’s recent credits include Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Triple Frontier, and Life Itself.
Charlize Theron as Morticia Addams: Charlize Theron will play Addams family matriarch Morticia, a vampy mom who is also a witch. Theron’s been busy in recent years, starring in acclaimed films like Long Shot, Tully, and Atomic Blonde.
Finn Wolfhard as Pugsley Addams: 2019 is going to mark a major year in Finn Wolfhard’s career. Not only is he playing Pugsley Addams, the trouble-making only son of Gomez and Morticia, but he’ll also be seen in season 3 of Netflix’s Stranger Things in July and will reprise his role as young Richie in It Chapter Two in September.
Nick Kroll as Uncle Fester: Kroll is breaking up his voice acting duties for Netflix’s Big Mouth to play Uncle Fester, the bald and barrel-chested family member who can mysteriously generate electricity, in The Addams Family.
Bette Midler as Grandmama: Bette Midler will voice Grandmama Addams, an elderly witch who knows how to whip up a potion or tell someone’s fortunes with ease. Midler was recently seen on CBS All Access’ Murphy Brown reboot and will soon be seen in Ryan Murphy’s new Netflix series The Politician.
Allison Janney as Margaux Needler: Allison Janney is the voice of Margaux Needler, a reality TV show host who will no doubt get into some wacky situations with the Addams family. Since nabbing her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for I, Tonya, Janney has popped up in Ma and kept up her work on CBS’ Mom.
Elsie Fisher as Parker Needler: Elsie Fisher is moving from Eighth Grade and Hulu’s Castle Rock to lend her voice to the character of Parker Needler, daughter of Margaux Needler.
Aimee Garcia as Denise: Aimee Garcia will be voicing the character of Denise, a new character created for The Addams Family. Garcia has been acting since the mid-90s, with recent, notable credits including roles on Lucifer, Family Guy, and Dexter.
Scott Underwood as Mitch: Mitch appears to be a new character created for The Addams Family and will be voiced by Scott Underwood. Underwood has both voice and head of story credits on the film, re-teaming with Sausage Party colleagues Greg Tiernan and Conrad Vernon. Underwood’s previous credits are all voice acting credits, including Sausage Party and Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
Untitled Blumhouse Productions Project I
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil
A formidable queen causes a rift between Maleficent and Princess Aurora. Together, they must face new allies and enemies in a bid to protect the magical lands which they share.
Several years after Maleficent, the relationship between the horned fairy (Angelina Jolie) and the soon-to-be Queen (Elle Fanning) becomes more complex. New alliances are formed, new adversaries arise and are faced in a struggle to protect the moors and the magical creatures that live there.
- Angelina Jolie as Maleficent
- Elle Fanning as Aurora
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Queen Ingrith
- Ed Skrein
- Sam Riley as Diaval
- Harris Dickinson as Prince Phillip
- Imelda Staunton as Knotgrass
- Juno Temple as Thistlewit
- Lesley Manville as Flittle
- Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Robert Lindsay as King John
- Warwick Davis
- Jenn Murray
- David Gyasi
- Judith Shekoni as Shrike
- John Carew
- Freddie Wise
Untitled Ben Affleck Movie
Set during World War Two, an awkward young German boy whose only ally is his imaginary friend Hitler has his naïve patriotism tested when he meets a young girl who upends his world views.
Lonely German boy Jojo “Rabbit” Betzler (Roman Griffin Davis) has his world view turned upside down when he discovers that his single mother Rosie (Scarlett Johansson) is hiding a young Jewish girl (Thomasin McKenzie) in their attic. Aided only by his idiotic imaginary friend, Adolf Hitler (Taika Waititi), Jojo must confront his blind nationalism.
- Roman Griffin Davis as Jojo “Rabbit” Betzler
- Scarlett Johansson as Rosie Betzler
- Thomasin McKenzie as Elsa Korr
- Taika Waititi as Adolf Hitler
- Sam Rockwell as Captain Klenzendorf
- Rebel Wilson as Fräulein Rahm
- Stephen Merchant as Captain Deertz
- Alfie Allen as Finkel